Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Start of a New Year.


The start of a new year brings many new things into our lives. First, it brings all those resolutions that were made, Spencer starting school again, everyone getting a year older :( and hopefully a little traveling. I am so grateful for all the hard work Spencer does for our family. He goes to school fulltime (actually takes 18 credits..wow!), works almost fulltime (all so I can stay at home with Henry), takes care of me and most importantly is a great father to Henry. I am one lucky girl to have such a hardworking man in my life. So here is to a good semester for him...GO SPENCER!

Onto resolutions and New Year's Eve. We had an uneventful new years. We made homemade pizza thanks to our big helping Henry! We were asleep by 11:00..lame? you may say but let me tell you we were tired! :) So my big resolution this year is to run a half marathon. I haven't old many people this because I am afraid to disappoint them, but I have always wanted to run one and I thought this is the year! I am not a runner, never was, but I WANT to be a runner, always have. So beginning Monday I am starting to train to be able to run in the GO! St.Louis race in April. So if there is anyone out there...please tell me there is at least one person out there..if so I would love to get some feedback on what motivates you! Heres to a great 2012.

3 comments:

  1. YEA GURL!! A 1/2 marathon!! I am SO excited for this (and jealous). What motivates me?...After my run I feel SO much better. Running actually made me want to eat healthier thus making me feel better. All the other benefits of running are just perks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girlfriend girl...you are my motivation. gosh i wish we lived by each other. one day maybe?? LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really impressed from your immaginative thinking and impressive stated information, i am glad. I actually delighted in with the info written in this article,tbsbet

    ReplyDelete

OUR FRIENDS :)

OUR STORY