Monday, September 19, 2011

it all begins today...

Ok, so I know that it has been months, well lets say about a half a year since my last post. yes, I know, not ok. I have made a promise to myself, my husband and others that I will be dedicated to updating the family blog. So clearly, much has happened since our last post in December...let me explain (briefly)

Despite all our expectations we had a great Christmas just the two of us, I came home to visit my family in February, we went to California in May, moved back home to St. Louis in May, had our first baby in June, went to Texas in July, Spencer started school in August, and here we are to September. Now, don't worry everyone, I will go into detail about a few of those events since they are pretty significant to us! :) I am happy to be back on my blog and no one worry....I am here to stay.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO happy you decided to come back and start posting again! I will do my best to update mine often as well!

    ReplyDelete

OUR FRIENDS :)

OUR STORY